06 February, 2011

The Duchess Recommends . . .

Kelly Wearstler's My Vibe My Life


Speaking of Kelly Wearstler, the Duchess noticed (along with the rest of the world) that she recently launched a blog of her own, My Vibe My Life.  Her first posting (and only one to date) explains that in her workroom, she uses trays to collect inspirations and materials for projects; each tray represents a space in a project.  The trays are organized on large work tables in her workroom.  Their respective detail is amazing. 


Living room, Miami

Bedroom, Kuwait

Dining room, New York City

Photographs from My Vibe My Life.  (The Duchess Recommends clicking on the photographs to obtain larger images, and more details).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...